Hagen Dress Shirt in a Lilac Fine Twill
Learn More About Hagen Shirts
The Carmel model is built on a timeless silhouette with exacting specifications. The goal was to have a modern and clean cut design that was flattering, not too skinny, not too baggy. No matter the fabric or pattern, you’ll feel comfortable from the office to the party.
Our shirts are made in Europe by a family owned company with decades of shirt manufacturing. They maintain modern technologies in connection with old-world craftsmanship, producing a garment that’s current, luxurious and approachable.
From the finest pinpoint cottons to garment washed linens, we carefully source fabrics that will meet the needs for your lifestyle. We use the best mills throughout Europe, insuring our shirts will feel as good as they look.
Our shirts are built to last and hold up to whatever the day brings you. They are pure and natural, and aren’t treated with any chemical to be wrinkle resistant. Because of this we recommend having a professional cleaner to keep them looking their best, preferably washed and pressed without starch. If you choose to care for them at home here are some tips:
- Always follow the washing instruction for each shirt.
- Completely unbutton, turn up the collar and turn the shirt inside out.
- Do not overfill the washing machine and set it to warm and a low spin-dry.
- Once the washing program is finished, you can tumble dry on a medium setting for no more than 5 minutes to release some of the wrinkles.
- Finish it with the warm setting on the iron.
- Hang it up, button the collar and second button down from the top.